28-points clear of second-placed

in Server 09.09.2019 03:00
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

KAMLOOPS, B.C. - The owner of two hockey teams including the Dallas Stars has been fined $140,000 for polluting a lake during renovations of his vacation property in Kamloops, B.C.Tom Gaglardi, 47, was found guilty of two counts of harmful alteration of a fish habitat for work done in 2010.Gaglardi also owns the WHLs Kamloops Blazers and heads up Northland Properties, which was convicted on the same charges. His father, Robert Gaglardi, was found not guilty.Gaglardi refused to comment after sentencing on Friday. Rob Toor, lawyer for Northland Properties, said its too early to say whether an appeal will be filed.Were just going to review the decision and look at our options, he said.During the trial earlier this year, court heard the Gaglardi family home, known as Toms Shack, was undergoing extensive renovations.The charges stem from riprap destroyed by workers taking orders from Gaglardi in the construction of a boat ramp and shoreline trees he ordered removed from the property.There was an element of wilfulness here, a desire to get the job done and seek forgiveness later, provincial court Judge Stephen Harrison said in handing down the fine.Harrison also quoted an expert in salmon habitats, who testified at trial that the work changed the shoreline on Gaglardis property from a very good fish habitat to a moonscape.Former Northland employee and Crown witness Jim Parks said he was ordered to destroy documents and throw his computer hard drive in the lake when federal investigators began looking into alleged environmental improprieties at the property.Throughout the trial, Gaglardi wrote in his notebook, alternating between notes on the proceedings, Northland business and what appeared to be line combinations for the Dallas Stars. He also had to be told repeatedly by sheriffs to turn off his iPhone, which, at one point, he concealed in a book.Court heard it will take more than 40 years to restore the salmon habitat.I wanted to express my apologies for what transpired, Gaglardi told the court.The sentence was broken down so that Gaglardi was fined a total of $10,000. Northland was also fined $10,000. In addition, both Gaglardi and Northland were ordered to pay $60,000 each to the B.C. Conservation Foundation.The Crown sought a fine of $300,000 while Gaglardis lawyer called for a fine of $50,000 to $75,000. (Kamloops This Week) Jesus Manuel Corona Jersey .com) - Toronto Blue Jays first baseman Edwin Encarnacion has been named the American League Player of the Week for the period ending May 11. Giovani dos Santos Mexico Jersey .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. http://www.nationalsoccermexico.com/rafa...-mexico-jersey/. The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W. Hugo Ayala Mexico Jersey . Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night. Blank Mexico Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York.Paris Saint-Germain captain Thiago Silva believes Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be taking a step down in his career if he moved to England. Sky Sports News HQ understands the 34-year-old would be willing to join Manchester United at the end of the season, but Silva is keen to see his team-mate stay in Ligue 1.. A look at Zlatan Ibrahimovics record in club football Ahead of PSGs trip to Manchester City in the Champions League on Tuesday, Silva told the Daily Mirror: He is my good friend, but also at 34 he is playing the best football of his career. He is one of the best in the world, he is unique, there is not another player like him. Of course I want him to stay at PSG, I cannot imagine us without him. PSG travel to Manchester City in the Champions League I know he has offers from England - and it is a big league - but I dont think there is a team in England that is at the level of PSG at the moment. For me it would be a step down in quality for him.PSG have already secured their ffourth consecutive Ligue 1 title, and sit 28-points clear of second-placed Lyon.dddddddddddd Ibrahimovic could move to United - if Louis van Gaal leaves Ibrahimovic is out of contract at PSG at the end of the season and is considering all options, with outgoing Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini claiming the striker would light up the Premier League. Sky Sources understand Zlatan Ibrahimovic is interested in joining Manchester United this summer The Swede confirmed at a press conference in March there has been interest in him from English clubs, yet Sky sources have confirmed he has reservations about joining United with Louis van Gaal in charge.Follow Man City v PSG with our live blog on skysports.com and via the Sky Sports apps. Also See: Man City v PSG preview Blanc warns of Zlat attack Zlatans best season yet? Di Maria out to hurt City ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen