he club expressed the deepest condolences

in TS-Server 31.10.2019 09:34
von Cl11234566 • 405 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Kevin Garnett was suspended one game without pay Tuesday by the NBA for head-butting Dwight Howard, who received only a fine when the league ruled he didnt retaliate with a punch.Howard was fined $15,000, the league announced in saying he pushed Garnett in the neck.NBA President of Basketball Operations Rod Thorn determined that Garnett initiated the altercation in the Rockets 113-99 victory over Brooklyn on Monday night.Its an emotional game, Nets coach Lionel Hollins said Tuesday after practice. Im not getting into why he did what he did, but its an emotional game and you compete and things happen. Tempers flare up a little bit and then you have to pay the consequences.Garnett will miss the Nets game against Memphis on Wednesday night, leaving Hollins without his starting power forward against his former team, led by Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph.Its going to be tough, Hollins said. It would have been tough with him, but its going to be tougher.The altercation began with 7:53 left in the first quarter after Garnett fouled Howard. The two exchanged light shoves before Garnett threw the ball into Howards back. After they came face to face, Garnett slammed his head into the area near Howards mouth, and Howard responded by throwing his right hand into Garnetts neck.Garnett was ejected and Howard received a technical foul. Hollins was angry that Howard wasnt thrown out, believing he had thrown a punch. He still felt that way Tuesday, which would have meant Howard would miss his return to Orlando on Wednesday.Thats my opinion and like I said last night, it doesnt matter what I think, Hollins said.Garnett, who did not speak to reporters, will lose about $109,000 of his $12 million salary. Hollins said Brook Lopez would start in his place alongside Mason Plumlee. Air Max Thea Canada .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. Nike Air Max Fury Canada .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/air...anada-sale.html. LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Air Max 97 Canada Sale . Mark Van Guilder, Austin Watson and Colton Sissons also scored for the Admirals (22-13-10), who are 2-0-2 in their last four outings, while Roussel tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Greg Pateryn scored once for the Bulldogs (20-22-4), who lost their fifth straight contest, and also assisted on Gabriel Dumonts goal. Air Max 90 Canada Mens . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers.MOSCOW - A 20-year-old footballer for Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala has been shot dead near his home in Russias volatile North Caucasus.Gasan Magomedov was driving into his home village Saturday night when his car was sprayed with machine-gun fire and he died from his wounds while being transported to hospital, Anzhi said in a statement.No arrests have been made and the motive is unclear, the club said. There were no reports of any other casualties.Magomedov was a regular in midfield for Anzhis youth and reserve teams and the club expressed the deepest condolences on his death.One thingg can be said with confidence - Magomedov could not have provoked anything like this in any way, the club said.dddddddddddd.The Russian region of Dagestan, where the attack took place and where Anzhi is based, has a long-running Islamist insurgency. Gun battles between rebels and Russian security forces are not uncommon.Anzhi challenged for the Russian Premier League title in recent years, but was relegated to the second tier last season. For several years, it had a policy of basing star players, including striker Samuel Etoo, in Moscow to avoid Dagestans security risks. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen