ars World Cup in Brazil.dddd

in Server 06.11.2019 01:47
von gf1234566 • 192 Beiträge

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nobody in baseball likes to use injuries as an excuse, including Bryan Price. That being said (one of Prices favourite phrases), the first-year Cincinnati Reds manager almost cant wait until Saturday. That is when he plans to write pitcher Mat Latos name into the starting lineup, all but giving Price his first look at the team he hoped to be managing when he took the job last October. Latos and first baseman Joey Votto of Toronto completed rehab assignments with Triple-A Louisville on Monday. Votto, sidelined since May 16 with a quadriceps strain in his left knee, was activated from the 15-day disabled list before Tuesday nights game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Latos, who hasnt pitched all year after having surgery on his right elbow last October and his left knee on Valentines Day, is tentatively scheduled to start Saturday in Milwaukee. "This is as close to being whole as weve been all year," Price said Tuesday. Votto was the 12th player placed on the disabled list by the Reds this season. Catcher Devin Mesoracos two trips meant those 12 players had made a total of 13 appearances on the DL. Last season, 11 Reds players made a total of 15 appearances. Votto was set to bat third Tuesday night. He hadnt played since going on the disabled list May 21, retroactive to May 16, with an injury to the same knee that required two operations in 2012. The Reds went 11-12 without the 2010 NL MVP, who was hitting .257 with six home runs and 12 RBIs in 39 games. Votto spent Sunday and Monday with Louisville, going 2 for 6 with two strikeouts and grounding into a double play in two games at Pawtucket. "I feel good," Votto said. "Im looking forward to playing. I hold myself to a high standard. I wouldnt come back unless I felt like I could play to that high standard, so Im not really concerned about what percentage people think Im at. Im going to come back and play well." Latos, who has won 14 games in each of the past two seasons -- his first two with the Reds -- made his fourth rehab start Monday and lasted 5 2-3 innings in a game shortened by rain. He then continued to throw in an indoor batting cage to get his pitch count up to 100, the goal Price wanted the right-hander to reach before pitching for the Reds. "I was ready five or six days ago," said Latos, who chafed at being forced to make a fourth rehab start. "The stuffs there. My velocity is there. Throwing sliders at 90 mph puts a lot of stress on your arm, so that should tell you something." First baseman Donald Lutz was optioned to Louisville to make room on the roster for Votto. Lutz hit .154 (2 for 13) in seven games after being recalled from Louisville on May 23. Air Jordan China . The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. Jordan China . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. https://www.jordanchina.us/. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. Clearance Air Jordan Store ... as usual. Even with the salary cap being set lower than many general managers expected and hoped for at $69 million and whats considered a shallow pool of top-end players available, this unrestricted-free-agent period figures to follow the familiar script of teams bidding up prices to keep up with each other. Fake Jordan . Its the games against the leagues struggling franchises that have proved to be an issue. MUNICH, Germany -- Bayern Munich winger and Ballon dOr candidate Franck Ribery says he will recover from his rib injury in time for next months Club World Cup in Morocco. Earlier, Bayern coach Pep Guardiola told reporters he feared Ribery will be missing "for a long time," without being more specific. But Guardiola also said he hoped to have Ribery back for the Club World Cup that starts Dec. 14 in Morocco. "We have one month until the final in Marrakech. I hope he can play this tournament," Guardiola said. "By then Ill be able to play for sure," Ribery told the online edition of Kicker magazine. "I think Ill be able to play in 10 to 14 days, maybe with pain, but then so be it. Ill just have to play through it." Ribery cracked a rib in Frances 3-0 victory over Ukraine on Tuesday that qualified the French for next yeears World Cup in Brazil.dddddddddddd. Bayern originally indicated that Ribery could be back as soon as next week. Guardiola spoke before Bayerns trip to Dortmund for the Bundesliga game on Saturday. Both teams are missing several top players. Ribery is seeking to crown an outstanding season with the Ballon dOr award as FIFAs player of the year. His season includes a treble with Bayern -- the Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup titles. He could win a fourth major title in Morocco but that will not have any bearing on the Ballon dOr ballot, which has been extended until Nov. 29. Riberys main rival is expected to be Portugal and Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo. "We all know what a great player he is. Of course he deserves it too, but the ballot is about the entire year and I also have my arguments," Ribery told Kicker. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen