I was fast in the rest of the course,

in Server 10.09.2019 02:53
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

With the second half of the season well underway and a two-and-a-half week Olympic break coming up, the NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far off and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade rumours and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Help Between the Posts Fluto Shinzawa of the Boston Globe speculates the Winnipeg Jets will look to address goaltending in a trade and suggests the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings as possible trade partners. Shinzawa believes the Ducks have four suitable goaltenders in Jonas Hiller, Viktor Fasth, Frederik Anderssen and John Gibson, who the Jets could target. The Kings, not willing to part with Jonathan Quick, could trade Ben Scrivens, Martin Jones or Jean-Francois Berube. Best Defence is Offence? Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun reports the Toronto Maple Leafs could move either defenceman Carl Gunnarsson or Jake Gardiner in exchange for a scoring forward. Carolina Bound? Garrioch also believes the Edmonton Oilers could trade forward Sam Gagner in exchange for a goaltender from the Carolina Hurricanes. The Hurricanes could trade Cam Ward, Justin Peters or Anton Khudobin according to Garrioch. Storm Brewing? TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger tweeted that <a target="_blank" href="https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger">Hurricanes forward Tuomo Ruutus</a> name has again surfaced as a trade target. According to Dreger, Ruutu might draw some interest as teams approach the Olympic break. Out With the Old Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News believes the Dallas Stars will move veteran players approaching free agency by deadline day. Ray Whitney, Vernon Fiddler and Erik Cole were all mentioned by Heika. Fiddler and Whitney will both become free agents at the end of this season, while Cole is under contract until 2015. Heika believes the Stars will look for draft picks or prospects in exchange for their veterans. Anfernee Simons Blazers Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. C.J. McCollum Blazers Jersey . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Brand...ers-Jersey/.com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Clyde Drexler Blazers Jersey . "Hes over there," the first baseman said. "You dont need to talk to anybody else." Indeed, Peralta did it all as the majors top team won again. Damian Lillard Jersey .com) - St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko, Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk and Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury have been selected as the NHLs top players for last week.VEYSONNAZ, Switzerland -- Dominique Maltais has secured the World Cup snowboard-cross title for a fourth straight year. The native of Petite-Riviere-St Francois, Que., clinched the Crystal Globe after winning a World Cup event Tuesday. A silver medallist last month at the Sochi Olympics, Maltais edged Nelly Moenne Loccoz of France and Alexandra Jekova of Bulgaria to secure her fifth career overall title. "My goal coming here was clear -- to come back with a win and clinch the Crystal Globe," said Maltais. "Right now, its like Im on a cloud. I had a wonderful season. Actually, my last four seasons have been amazing, and I keep improving." American Lindsey Jacobellis is second in the overall standings after finishing sixth Tuesday. "I didnt get off to good starts in the quarter-final or the semifinal, but I knew I was fast in the rest of the course," said Maltais. "In the final, it was rough but I knew I was going for the win. I knew I could do it. My riding is really amazing right now. I cant bellieve how well things are going for me.dddddddddddd." Maltais will close out the season later this week in Spain. "Ill try to do it again in the last race," she said. "And Ill use it to test some equipment for next season." The 33-year-old said she hasnt decided if she will return next season. "I"m going to take a little rest," she said. "I havent made a decision on next season yet, but personally, Id like to race another season just to make the transition smoother." Michelle Brodeur of Calgary, Carle Brenneman of Whistler, B.C., and Tess Critchlow of Kelowna, B.C., and Zoe Bergermann of Acton, Ont., didnt make it past the quarter-finals. On the mens side, Christopher Robanske of Calgary won the bronze, finishing behind gold medallist Fabio Cordi of Italy and Finlands Anton Lindfors of Finland. Kevin Hill of Vernon, B.C., was 12th. Baptiste Brochu of Saguenay, Que., Jake Holden of Caledon, Ont., Rob Fagan of Squamish, B.C., didnt make it past the quarter-finals. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen